Wow!!! Joy and Jeff, that is so exciting! It's just beautiful. Cant wait to see more!
Congratulations Joy!!! The kitchen is huge!!! I love islands. You need to take a ton of pictures.
That house is awesome. Big and beautiful. Im coming over!
(In my Chandler voice) It looks very, very nice. I am sure you will love all that room! What is all that snow doing there?
The technical diffilculties to which you refer consist largely of keyboard actuator error. The house looks awesome, BTW. We're planning a trip out soon!
I love the one with your kids jumping around.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow!!! Joy and Jeff, that is so exciting! It's just beautiful. Cant wait to see more!
Congratulations Joy!!! The kitchen is huge!!! I love islands. You need to take a ton of pictures.
That house is awesome. Big and beautiful. Im coming over!
(In my Chandler voice) It looks very, very nice. I am sure you will love all that room! What is all that snow doing there?
The technical diffilculties to which you refer consist largely of keyboard actuator error.
The house looks awesome, BTW. We're planning a trip out soon!
I love the one with your kids jumping around.
Post a Comment