Friday, March 28, 2008

FINALLY... another Simmons' Blog

I realize that it has been forever, but with school, soccer, and spring break, we have been a little busy... anyway here are some pics of Courtney and Jaden playing soccer... it's pretty much awesome!


Here is my little goalie! What a save!



And here is another great action shot... go get that ball!!

And here's JADEN!!! The ball spends most of the time out of bounds with these little guys, so action shots are few and far between.


And last but certainly not least, this is how Christian spends the games... or maybe he is just demonstrating what he thinks of the boundry lines....

oh, and P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Venzors said...

Thats so fun. I love going to kids games. Enrique just started baseball.

Jen said...

Yay! an update! Sorry I am so late getting to it! Fun stuff having the kids in sports. Looks like you're staying busy!