Daddy's little helper!
Courtney and her friend Nikki in a 3 legged race during field day!
Jessica and her team working together to walk on the stilts!
Courtney jumping to the finish line..
Life is finally getting back to normal, I finally feel like I have solid ground under my feet again. I am so excited that school is done, and I'm stoked for our upcoming vacation!! Hooray for Summer!!!!!
8 comments:
School is out already? Where ya going for vacation? We still have to chat about Forks, I'm so jealous!
Looks like the girls had a fun time. Good thing they got over being sick! Sorry about that again! Glad we got to see ya!
Looks like a fun day!! Our last day of school is Thursday....I have no idea what I'm going to do with my & my sisters kids being here all day!! 6 kids...I'll go crazy!!
Yeah where are you going on vacation? And is it going to top your award winning vacation in Florida? I want marathon blogging like last time too!! Your daughter looks just like you from your running picture.
We are going to california... Newport Beach. I can marathon blog like last time, but it will be all beach pictures... we wanted this trip to be all about RELAXATION. I am bringing several books for me, and life jackets for my kids! It should be really fun. We are staying at the Mariott Beach Resort Villas, or something like that.
I love Newport Beach. I just moved from around there. You have to go to La Rocco's Pizza in Huntington Beach. Its the beach right by Newport. If you like donuts you need to go to Oh Those Donuts on Newport Blvd.
Hey! Time for an update don't ya think?! :)
Hello, Simmons?
Post a Comment