I just saw this on my friend, Rikki's, blog and wanted to give it a go...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory you have of me... doesn't matter what it is big or small... just a memory. Then...
2. Repost these instructions on your own blog and see what you come up with... just try not to embarass me too much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I remember when you came to San Antonio (remember the Alamo?) with Jeff and Court (you were prego with Jessie) and we stayed up late playing Fortune Seeker (adjust and purchase?) and you would laugh so hard you would cry and you could not stop. It was so fun and maybe a little scary! Good times!
The details are vague, but I have this memory of Joy sitting on Jeff's lap in the kitchen of our apartment, I think before they had even been on a single date. I know there was a Tickle-Me Elmo involved and I think some tickling of Joy. Did we somehow tell Jeff it was Elmo's birthday? I'm not sure. But I do remember Joy whispering "God bless you" to me as she left. Looks like it worked out ok, huh?
Where do I begin? Maybe it would be getting absolutely burnt to a crisp tanning on New Year's Eve or any of our "Happiness" moments during Xela!! There are too many too list here. This is a great idea!
P.S. Any event that involved licorice and Mt. Dew.
-Cami
Wow, this is the third blog today that I've seen with this post!!!! So my mind is racing with memories. Cami is right on with the Mt. Dew!!! I just have so many memories with you, I decide. But the one that comes to mind is seeing you and Aaron at General Conference and you introduced him as your brother. For 2 years I believed you!!! Little did I know that I would marry your "brother" some day!!!
As for college, the wall of quotes, crying in your dorm room the first week up there, taking spaghetti dinner to Jeff at the Anniversary Inn, working at JCPenny, packing everything we own into my car for Christmas vacation.......and so much more!
By the way thanks for being such a great friend for so many years!
Who the crap is this "Aaron" that somehow took my place as your brother? The real one's not good enough, huh? I see how it is.
I remember when you and Jeff came out for my graduation/commission and we went to Nauvoo. We were the only ones at breakfast and I got up on that stage and did stand-up for us and the nice Hispanic folks serving breakfast.
Oh, and I also remember when you would introduce me as your brother, it was awesome.
Hello Nauvoo!!
hello scott??? I was introducing him as my brother as in "like a brother" so that the other people we were with, aka the boys, wouldn't think we were dating or would ever BE dating. Sounds kind of like when you would take me on a date so you could flirt with everyone else's date??? Sound familiar???
So many memories... how does one choose just one? Some of my favorites are deffinitly when we visited you in Wyoming... I don't even really remember what we did. It's just fun having time together, playing games... Animal Train is the best!
Post a Comment