All "pirated" up, ready for the Treasure Hunt!
The Treasure! (a treasure chest pinata!)
Birthday boy taking the first swing!
Happy Birthday Jaden!!
(And in case you are wondering, Tammy and I did not collaberate on the birthday party idea scheme. We thought it was really funny that we both ended up doing the exact same birthday party idea for our boys who are only days apart in age!)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaden! I hope you had a great birthday, it looks like you had a great time with all your friends. You are so big!
Arrrrgggg! Looks like he had a great time! Happy Birthday Jaden!
That is quite the coincidence that your party is like Tammy's. Thats funny cuz me and Becky are doing the same thing for our girls having a come dressed as a princess birthday parties and their birthdays are only days apart. The party looks like fun. Happy Birthday Jaden!!
what a fun party!! I love the pinata- that is the best part of parties, huh?!
What cuties you have, Joy!! They are just adorable- and by the way, how is home schooling going?!
Dana says to tell JEff hey!!
Post a Comment