These are sooo good- how on earth will you choose?! I see Christmas card written all over them- she is really good! Doesn't hurt that she has great looking people to photograph!! Perfect!
These are gorgeous! I love them! I'll take one of each. :) You're so lucky to have a friend with such talent! Thanks for sharing them with us. And I'm glad Jeff was there too, it's nice to "see" him. (and I agree with Mom... she should be paying you! :))
Jeff and I have been in the military for 8 years we have five adorable kids and we love to spend time together. We love water sports movies and Ice cream!!
9 comments:
These are sooo good- how on earth will you choose?! I see Christmas card written all over them- she is really good! Doesn't hurt that she has great looking people to photograph!! Perfect!
what a gorgeous family! Miss and love you guys!
OH MY GOSH!!! they are so cute you and your kids, and jeff look so goog!!!
love the family picture with the beautiful background and color. Your kids are gorgeous, Jerry couldn't believe it was Courtney.
Oh my goodness, such cute pictures. Such a cute family! She needs to pay you for letting her photograph you. You all look amazing.
These are gorgeous! I love them! I'll take one of each. :) You're so lucky to have a friend with such talent! Thanks for sharing them with us. And I'm glad Jeff was there too, it's nice to "see" him. (and I agree with Mom... she should be paying you! :))
Very cute! Bella is growing so fast! I so want to meet her! You all look great!
They are beautiful! Your family is so good-looking!
Post a Comment