I like it! Nice new furniture! Those quilts are cute, too! I like how you did your kitchen above the cabinets. I've got all that extra space above mine and have been wondering what to do. The basement looks great, too! I'm sure you'll keep us updated on how it all goes! ttyl!
Jeff and I have been in the military for 8 years we have five adorable kids and we love to spend time together. We love water sports movies and Ice cream!!
3 comments:
I like it! Nice new furniture! Those quilts are cute, too! I like how you did your kitchen above the cabinets. I've got all that extra space above mine and have been wondering what to do. The basement looks great, too! I'm sure you'll keep us updated on how it all goes! ttyl!
Good job on the quilts!!! Your house looks cozy!
love, love, love it!! Joy you are awesome!! Your quilts are gorgeous and you did a great job decorating!
Post a Comment