Friday, March 2, 2007



Hey everybody! First of all I would just like to let everyone know that Jeff's application for Air Force seperation was denied... he just has too many "mad skills" as he calls them, to let him out. We are happy about it because with the amount of fasting and prayer that went into this, we know that this is where the Lord wants us to be. So our house is on the market, again, as it were, and as soon as it sells we will be moving to Albuquerque! (and finding a new house that we love... hopefully!)


Next... aren't my girls the absolute cutest!!!! We had their birthday pics taken, and they both wanted Pink and Purple cowgirl hats and boots... what could be cuter for a picture? Don't worry mom, I ordered some for you!!!

1 comment:

Scary Sicari said...

Congrats to you guys and Jeff's mad skills! It must feel good to know where you are going and knowing you're supposed to be there. Being in that limbo is hard I bet. Good luck on the housing!!!