Monday, May 14, 2007






Hello Everyone! Well, I promised pics of the new house in progress, and I finally got some! It's tricky when we don't live in the same state as our new house to get pictures when we want them...oh well. We are closing on this house June 27th... I am taking the kids and living with Mom for a month while the house is being finished and while Jeff is in Albuquerque starting his new assignment. Good times will be had by all, I'm sure. These pics are the front of the house, jetted tub, family room, kitchen, and my tile floor. Cool, eh?

3 comments:

Scott said...

NICE!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to come visit in July. You guys better be all moved in though because I don't wan't to help with that trash.

candice said...

Soooo cool Joy!!! I love the tile! That is very exciting!!!

Scary Sicari said...

Your place looks so beautiful, Joy. I am sooo happy for you.