OK... so this will be my last blog (probably) for about a month... because tomorrow I am moving to Utah until our house is done in Albuquerque! So, I thought what better way to take a little break than to put pictures from Jeff's "fini flight" Which for you non military folk out there, means his last flight in this squadron. They had a great time dumping root beer floats all over him, and the kids sprayed him with silly string. I, myself, took part by dumping sparkling white grape juice all over him! Then the guys and the kids sprayed him with a fire hose. It was fantastic! We all had a great time, and we are going to miss the people we have met, and grown to love, here. See you on the flip side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, congratulations guys. I'm so happy things are moving along for you. How fun is it that you get to spend a month with your mom, Joy!!! Glad you guys will be closer to us though! You'll be desert rats in no time. Love you guys!
He He, you said fire hose.
Post a Comment