Friday, July 13, 2007

Tag! You're it!

This is Jeff... and I'm on here because I was tagged by Scott. I'm a novice tagger but here goes. All the other times I played tag I always ended up running into someone or something or skinning my knee somehow, so this sounds much safer.

My roommate and I once: had a table saw as our kitchen table. See, he built log furniture in our 600 sf apartment. It got very dusty.

Never in my life have I: Hang glided... but I would love to!

High school was : pretty lame for the first couple of years until I found some great friends.

When I'm nervous : I don't get nervous. Chuck Norris doesn't get nervous either!

My Hair: is all matted down from wearing a helmet all day flying. It's a good look!

When I was 5 : I had dimples 3 inches deep

When I turn my head left : I have to turn it back right or I run into stuff.

I should be : not quitting my day job for a comedian gig.

I have a hard time understanding : lots of stuff... I'm a few cheese puffs short of a picnic.

You know I like you if : I invite you to my house.

My ideal breakfast is : cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven with other stuff too like bacon and english muffins with strawberry jam. Mmmmm I'm hungry.

If you visit my home town : well, for purposes of this tag I'll call Albuquerque my home town since that is where my home is... and that being the case, you would see lots of hot air balloons if you came here. They launch from a field a couple of blocks from my house... it's pretty cool to watch, and to fly. I got a ride last Saturday which was really cool.

If you spend the night at my house : You would get woken up by giant flame throwers filling hot air balloons with hot air.

My favorite blonde is : Rocky (my dog)

My favorite brunette is: My adorable wifey

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : would have to be an elephant... my garden could really use the fertilizer.

I shouldn't have been : standing in the garden.

Last night I: did absolutely nothing exciting. I had to get up at 0450.

A better name for me would be : McSteamy (that's what Joy says... don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger)

I've been told I look like : Ricky Schroeder... but that was long ago and now I'm not so cute.

If I could have any car, it would be : A 1969 Convertible Corvette perfectly restored.

I tag Melonee Wright, Nate and Beth Galloway, and Wayne Riggs... you have been chosen!

8 comments:

Scott said...

Nice one Jeff! I must say I've never seen an elephant fly but if they can get the buff to do it...

candice said...

You are funny Jeff...glad you played along! I bet the hair looks good...oh, and as I recall, I think you STILL have those dimples! :)

I'm not sure if you have ever invited us to your house...should I be worried?

Joyous said...

Candice you are SO invited to our house! I thought Curtis was coming to take a bath in my tub, and then conserve water by saving it for someone else?

skinnyphish said...

Nice blog Mcsteamy. You need to move to AZ. We can trap some more skunk.

Wayne said...

My roommate and I once: Had a pet wolf spider named Gina. She was a good spider.... then we accidently left her outisde in a jard all day in August and she got cooked! Sorry Gina:(

Never in my life have I: Been scuba diving. I want to do it with penguins, that would be AWESOME!

High school was : a great experience, although looking back I can see how and why most people hated it. My friends made it great. Good times....

When I'm nervous : Jack Bauer can beat up Chuck Norris:) Oh... and I rarely get nervous.

My Hair: Genetically superior to the average males hair. My secret is... 'Sexy Short' brand palmade!

When I was 5 : I was fat and my family called me Moose....and thomasina thumbelin. I'm still scarred from that torment.

When I turn my head left : I see a parking lot, beyong that, the mountains of Park City, Utah!

I should be : Completing my quartely marketing budget report. it's not due for another week though:)

I have a hard time understanding : umm....there are certain people in my life that I have an extremly hard time understanding. Life would be boring if everyone was sane though right? :)

You know I like you if : I tease you or tell you intimate secrets about my love life.

My ideal breakfast is : French toast, bacon, eggs, and Captain Crunch Berries cereal!

If you visit my home town : Jeff, I see hot air ballons every day in Park City... I still want to ride one. My home town is West Bountiful, Utah, where everyone waves...whether they know you or not. I love it!

If you spend the night at my house : You will gorge yourself after midnight and watch a soccer game till three in the morning on FSC! (the only reason i have cable)

My favorite blonde is : I'd like to say my Fiance Hailee, however she is no longer a blonde so... my next pick would be Kim Bauer! a.k.a. Alish Cuthbert.

My favorite brunette is: My Fiance! She is the most breathtaking brunette I have ever laid eyes on:)

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : Actually, I know they're birds, but I'd really like to see Penguins fly! I can't think of anything cooler than that.

I shouldn't have been : playing with the ab roller last night:( cracked ribs and ab excercises are a bad combination... oh, and sneezing sucks too!

Last night I: Ate strawberry cobbler and watched Pootie Tang. I laughed so hard the cobbler almost came back up!

A better name for me would be : My buddies call me Niggs... Long story, but I answer better to that than my real name!

I've been told I look like : Hailee thinks I look like a Pirahna!

If I could have any car, it would be : an 08 Audi RS4. I know Audi is not the most reliable car, but 450 horse power, 490 foot pounds of torque, all wheel drive, and the most beautiful interior money can buy is worth it!

I tag Hailee Day (soon to be Riggs) and well, that's it... you have been chosen!

Scary Sicari said...

Slippery slope, Jeff. Saying you invite people to your house if you like them and half of your family hasn't even been invited is a slippery slope my friend. Just kiddin. Fun tag to read. Hope you guys are enjoying your new digs and good luck getting another camera!!!

Joyous said...

Sicari's! You are totally invited to my house... I am going to bring pictures of the new place with me to Snowflake... I bought a disposable camera so I can at least show you guys where I live
:-(

Scary Sicari said...

I can't wait Joy! Snowflake sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be the only "Usher" girl there, but what we lack in numbers, I'll bring in quality!!!