Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Day of School!

Hair full of sponge rollers.... getting ready for the big day!

It's hard to watch them grow up, but I'm glad that they are good friends!


Ok folks... finally, I know. Here are my cute little girls geering up for their big first day! They were so excited that they woke up at 6 AM to get ready...argghh. They wanted fun curly hair, so they even subjected themselves to sleeping in sponge rollers... wow, that is dedication! Jessica did so well, she wasn't even nervous... I sure was! It was a tear-filled day, for me, but they both had such a great day, that it was worth it... I guess. :-) Luckily for me it was an early out day so they were home by 1:30, welcomed home with open arms and warm chocolate-peanut butter chip cookies!

2 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! They must be in a uniform school, too. I get to buy the girly stuff (skirts and jumpers) next year for Taylor! Same colors as Jessi's and Court's. Ethan did not get up too early this year but last year he was up by 6 just like your girls! Wonder how they'll do in a few days. And mmmmmm! to the chocolate chip cookies!

Coneen said...

The picture makes me cry. I remember those days. They look sooo Cute! It's so great that they have each other.