Nice house! Can't wait till we can get more space. It looks huge! And nice patio and walk way. What are you going to put in the middle of the yard? Looks like you are settling in nice.
Your house is beautiful. I'm so jealous of anybody right now with a house. Your girls are gorgeous. Kaelei is starting kindergarten. I'm excited right now but I now I will be full of tears on the first day. I wouldn't mind the uniforms either. Easy shopping. Then you can afford nice shoes. Congradulations on the house!!
Jeff and I have been in the military for 8 years we have five adorable kids and we love to spend time together. We love water sports movies and Ice cream!!
2 comments:
Nice house! Can't wait till we can get more space. It looks huge! And nice patio and walk way. What are you going to put in the middle of the yard? Looks like you are settling in nice.
Your house is beautiful. I'm so jealous of anybody right now with a house. Your girls are gorgeous. Kaelei is starting kindergarten. I'm excited right now but I now I will be full of tears on the first day. I wouldn't mind the uniforms either. Easy shopping. Then you can afford nice shoes. Congradulations on the house!!
Post a Comment