Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Jaden!!!






It's hard to believe that my baby boy is four years old! He is getting soooo big. He got a brand new bike which he was ecstatic about, but his favorite present ( which was the least expensive, go figure) was the "phlat ball". Maybe some of you have seen them in Target or Walmart. He has been talking about them for over a month. So funny! He decided last minute that he wanted a "Backyardigans" birthday, so there you have it. It was a great Birthday!

3 comments:

Scott said...

How come I wasn't invited! (JK) It looks like a lot of fun, he even has a bike race track around the backyard.

Venzors said...

Thats exciting having your first birthday party in your new house. I like your pinata holder. That looks like a funny home video about to happen. Nice bike.

Jen said...

Happy birthday Jaden! Taylor got a bike for her birthday too! Too bad we don't live closer they could be biking buddies. I was thinking the same thing as Scott with the walkway in the backyard. Fun stuff!