Why is it, that a mom with more than one kid can't go anywhere these days without someone else trying to parent their children??? It's happening everywhere I go... perfect strangers telling my kids what to do or not to do, it's driving me CRAZY!!!! It's one thing when you are at someone else's house and they politely remind your children not to do something, but when you are at Walmart, Target, The Post Office, the Chiropractor, the Grocery Store???What is happening in today's society that a perfectly good Mother can't step foot out the door without worrying who is going to boss her kids around today... I'm the Mom, I'll do it thankyou very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's almost like they have nothing better to do. I only have 1, so its pretty easy to keep a real close eye on her, but when I've taken Becky or Steph's kids to the store with me, I totally know where you are coming from!
Joy, I hear ya. That drives me nuts.
I LOVE to boss other people's children around ... I just do it cause I love the reaction from the mom's though ... good times. Joy, next time someone bosses a Simmons around just tell em "oh I'm sorry he/she doesn't speak yet". THEN you get to be a terrible trainer and teacher ... woohoo!
BEFF!!! I love you... you are the best... although, you know I wouldn't take any of your crap... I'm not scared of you ;-)
Post a Comment