OK, so day 4 brings us to Disney's MGM Grand where Jaden rode the "Tower of Terror" with me! Courtney rode it with Jeff, and she did NOT like it! Jaden thought it was fun, but he didn't want to do it again. We went to the COOLEST show called "Lights, Camera, Motors" where they show you all of these amazing car, motorcycle, and jet ski stunts, LIVE! It was AWESOME!! if you get a chance to come see it, DO IT. We went on the backlot tour, saw Playhouse Disney live on stage ( which was the kids highlight, I think) met LOTS of characters including Mike and Sulley which was great, saw the Indiana Jones stunt spectacular, and last but not least Mickey's FANTASMIC.... that was so great, i think I cried. Well, we have one more day at Disney and that is Magic Kingdom, kind of been saving it for last, so wish us luck folks, hopefully we can fit everything in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are the winner for the funnest blog, the funnest vacation and funnest family time for the year. How are you getting all this in 4 days. We did 1 day at Disneyland and didn't even make it to California Adv. I'm so glad your kids (and you and Jeff) are having a good time. I bet that beat trick or treating.
Post a Comment