Saturday, February 2, 2008

I am SO ready for Jeff to come home....


Ok, so I am a huge baby, I get that, but I am VERY ready for Jeff to come home. He's been at SOS ( Squadron Officer School ) for almost 6 weeks, and it's time for him to come home! :-) He is the best Dad and Husband... even while he's been gone he calls all the time just to make sure we're surviving, and he sends little presents in the mail and photo slide shows over email... he's the BEST!!!

1 comment:

candice said...

Okay, you are NOT allowed to call yourself a baby about him being gone!! Just the fact that you can handle it, and get through it, and stay sane (most of the time :), you are amazing!!! I could never make it through that....you military wives are my heroes!

I'm so glad he's coming home. YAY!! What a good daddy/hubby...that is so cute, all the things he does when he's gone. He's a keeper! :)