HUBBY TAG
What's his name? Jeffrey Devon Simmons
How long did you date? 2 Months... technically, but we knew we were getting married by the second date.
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Him, but when I'm pregnant or training for a race... definitely me.
Who said 'I love you' first? He did. After he told me that I loved him.
Who is taller? He is. He’s 6'2" and I'm 5'5".
Who sings better? He does. He sang the National Anthem at his own Commissioning.
Who is smarter? The kids say he is.
Who does the laundry? Me. (Always me.)
Who does the dishes? HE DOES!!!!! He's a sweetie... I hate dishes more than anything else.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. Except when he's gone, then one of the kids ends up there... ahhh toddlers.
Who pays the bills? He works and he pays the bills... but I spend the money. What a great system
Who mows the lawn? Him.
Who cooks dinner? ALWAYS ME. (he can, he just tells me my food is so much better... who could turn that down?)
Who drives when you are together? HIM!
Who is more stubborn? Me.
Who kissed who first? That would be a joint effort.
Who asked who out first? Him.... after he set me up with like 3 of his friends... punk. But he finally got the message.
Who proposed? He did.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? He has more long term friends... I make a lot of new friends wherever we go. And then we leave again.
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share the pants. ( ditto Jen... gets kind of uncomfortable, and embarrassing in public!)
3 comments:
I loved the "I love you" one.
I sang the National Anthem at a baseball game once, but everyone else was singing it too.
HA! Love your tag. What was Jeff thinking setting you up with other guys?
I like the dinner one. Rich is a chef so we know who the better cook is even though he doesn't say anything. Cute tag
Post a Comment