well... its been FOREVER! Jeff is off in Alabama and will be there for about 6 weeks. So we here in the land of enchantment get to tough out a long January! Nothing I haven't done before... anyway... my baby recently had to get glasses, and thankfully is doing really well. My oldest baby is turning eight this month! Crazy!!! I hope everyone is doing really well... enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys are so cute. That is crazy that Courtney is turning eight! Christian looks so cute in his little glasses. I hope you guys are doing ok. I would love to come and hang out with you. xoxoxo
dude! He looks so cute with those glasses! I'm shocked at the size of those stockings, they could be sleeping bags! :)
Very cute pics! I love the glasses!! :)
I don't know how you girls survive so long w/out your hubbies...I'm a wimp!
Cute! Christian doesn't look to happy in that pic, but he looks cute with his glasses. They are very similar to Ethan's.
Post a Comment