Thursday, January 10, 2008

Winter Dulldrums Anyone?





Ok, I am soooo ready for the sunshine again... well, I have sunshine here in NM, but I want 75 degree heat to go with it... I tell ya, as soon as Christmas is over I am ready for Spring and Summer. Who's with me?!!! With that in mind enjoy my summer dreaming pics...

3 comments:

candice said...

Cute pics Joy!!! I'm sooooo ready for warm weather again! I'm tired of being cold. I want my kids to play outside more. :)

That pic made me want to go camping!!!

tkjonosbiggsfamily said...

I totally want to go camping now. I love the pics! So cute! I can't wait for this summer, we are going to have a blast. Love you guys!

Hailee said...

Joy! They are so cute:) So is Jeff gone? Where is he and what is he doing? How long will it be?