

This blog is dedicated to my January babies... Courtney was born eight years ago today, at about 1 in the morning. She is such a bright, beautiful spot in my life, I don't know what I would do without her. She's such a little grown up and she hates to see me cry, she will always bring me a tissue and beg me to not cry... with tears in her own eyes. She is my number one helper too, even when no one else is listening Court will jump up and help with anything... I love you Courtney! Happy Birthday!!! Jess was born 6 years ago, January 3rd, and she is a FIRECRACKER! Anyone who knows her will tell you that she is a crack up! She is also VERY sensitive, proof of that will be that my "6" year old cried at the end of Sound of Music... we're talking buckets of tears people! She said "it's just so sad!" I love you Jessi Lou Lou!!
5 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! Happy Birthday to them and to you! It was so good to talk to you today. Love you!
Happy Birthday Courtney!
Thanks Uncle Wayne!
Happy Birthday girls!!! ALL of you!
Cute pics! They are so sweet! Happy late birthday Courtney and Jessie and you, too, Joy!
Post a Comment