Even though I am homeschooling, there were a few things I refused to give up.... like first day of school pictures with their new backpacks. So, here you go..
Jessica
age 6
Age 8
Here they are together... so cute!
New Backpacks... which we use more than you might think.
Saying the Pledge.
6 comments:
Nice. Looks like you have things organized really well. Glad you are having fun. :)
They look really excited!
You are super organized!! They look so cute and so happy to have mom as their teacher!!
Good luck!
You are so organized, its like your own little classroom in your home. I think that is so great! I hope you guys have a great school year.
How cute are your kids!!! Can I just tell you how cute I think it is that they have their school uniforms on?! How adorable can you get! I love all their little matching school supplies and how cutely you have decorated your classroom. I'm sure they love it too. Keep us posted on how you keep plugging along. I never know what time I can call you now that you are a full time teacher. I don't want to interrupt your school day. Love you guys!
best of luck girl, you have excellent girls to start this endevor with. The boys may prove tricky but you will be a pro by that time I'm sure.
Post a Comment