Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Forks, Baby! It's a Twilight thing, you wouldn't understand!


OK, most of you know by now that I went on a trip to FORKS baby!!!! It was really cool to see the places Stephenie Meyer wrote about. We went on the 11th and came home on the 14th... it was really fun... not something I ever need to do again, but still really fun. You'll notice from the title, some of this blog might not make sense to you if you haven't read these FABULOUS books. Therefore, "It's a Twilight thing, you wouldn't understand."
Check it out... the city of Forks welcomes me! This is my sister in law Melissa and I at the city limits.
Melissa and I with Bella's Truck!!!
First Beach!


Werewolf Jacob... aka Hot Jacob... at First Beach... he was this random cute Quileute kid that unknowingly rode his motorcycle to the beach that was filled with Twilight Moms. Poor kid.. he never saw us coming!



The Infamous "Bella Italia" restaurant. It's REAL people!! The food was really good too!




Me with my preggo belly getting my daily cheeseburger... (It's all I want to eat these days) it was called the "Bella Burger." Everyone's trying to make a buck!


Here is most of "Group Four" the group I was in. This was our hike in the Rain Forest. We never found the "Meadow" but we sure tried. It was cloudy and misty... perfect weather for our vampires to come out and play! ;-)


7 comments:

Alisa said...

Hooray! Love Twilight. JJ and I went to Forks last year when we were living in Seattle and I loved it. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Kelly said...

What fun!! I read this article in the paper about how they are flourishing thanks to Stephenie!! Gotta love the locals who play along, too!!
Love that cute belly!!

marcus said...

you, ma'am, are obsessed.

and i am jealous.

jaacs said...

You are such a Twilight nerd!! I LOVE it. lol. I'm not quite as obsessed but I would have definitely enjoyed a trip like that. It looks like you had a lot of fun. :)

And, I agree, your belly is so stinkin' cute!

The Little's said...

Joy! I just found your blog and I'm TOTALLY jealous!! I would LOVE to go to Forks! I'm so glad you have a great time...I sure miss you and your sense of humor. When are you coming back to Cheyenne?! Tia Little

Kim said...

Wow, a trip to Forks. Now you can die happy. :)
Hey, I just wanted to let you know, I FINALLY started our family blog. now you can see what's going on with us.
~Hugs

Wayne said...

Hi guys, it is Wayne. I REALLY enjoyed getting to spend some time with you guys the last couple weeks. I will miss you all!

Joy, I read that Twilight book and I did really like it. Took me 5 hours straight reading...couldn't put it down.

You guys take care! Check out our blog: angelicbabies.blogspot.com.

Wayne