Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Here we all are ready for a fun night of Trick or Treating!


Miss Courtney wanted to be Belle...

Jessi Lou as Cinderella

Jaden as Flash

and here is Christian, who is the cutest skeleton I have ever seen! He was cuter without the mask, and he didn't like it, so we went without it...

At our church's Trunk-or-Treat Christian wanted to wear Jeff's Big Bad Wolf mask and "scare" everyone. It was hilarious!

and last but not least, even I decided to dress up. Sort of. Jeff said..."you look like you swallowed that jack-o-lantern!" yes. haha, very funny. Actually, I DID think this was pretty funny, and all the Mom's in my neighborhood LOVED it! I didn't even have to add any padding!


and then of course the candy haul!!!! Christian couldn't be bothered to show me all of his candy... he was too busy eating it! But you can see it next to Jaden's pile.... this is nuts! I swear we didn't get that much candy as kids! People these days just gave them handfulls!






Well... needless to say the kids have WAY too much candy, and I can't seem to stop eating it! Oh well... at my last doctor's appointment I learned I have only gained 8 pounds... 8 pounds in 20 weeks... I think I've earned a little candy eating forgiveness! it was a great Halloween... we made rice krispy treat spiders, played Halloween bingo and trick or treated the night away. Poor little Christian was so tired by the end of the night he not only wanted me to carry his full to bursting bag, but him as well! We were both exhausted! Now it's on to bigger and better things... like eating all that candy in time for Thanksgiving!














9 comments:

Kim said...

Did you make the girls dresses?
They all look so cute.
Lat year when I was pregnant, I went as a momma pig. I think your costume is cuter.
~Hugs to you all, Kim

Coneen said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, and cute. You all looked great. I would have given you hands full of candy too. I'm glad you had such a good time. Much Love Grandma Biggs

Jen said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! That shirt is funny! The kids look great! I don't remember getting that much candy either when I was a kid!

candice said...

I love your shirt...it really does look like you swallowed a jack o lantern, and it's glowing in your belly. :) too funny. The kids look adorable!!!

Ummmmmm, eat some candy..8 pounds in 20 weeks...you suck!

Amy said...

So what excuse can I give for eating 6 reeces cups in a row? You look great, so do the kids.

Kelly said...

Whatever- 8 pounds and half way there- you make me sick!! I could gain that in a week- and did once, actuallY!!
Love the costumes, all of them, especially the glowing jack o lantern in your tummy!!

jaacs said...

That costume is super cute! I painted a pumpkin shirt when I was pregnant with our first because I couldnt find one anywhere. Where did you get it? You are too cute.

Your kids are adorable! They are getting to be so grown-up. Have you really been gone that long?

Way to go on the candy score. lol. We have WAY too much ourselves. People were just giving both girls tons (even though one of them is only 10 months old!). We only went to 12 houses and we definitely don't need to do any candy shopping anytime soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Joy~
I can't believe how much your kids have grown. They all look so cute in their costumes!:) I love your Jack-o-lantern belly! You look GREAT for being half way through your pregnancy! I am the same as you, if there is candy in the house I have to eat it! I just wish that I could keep the weight off like I used to in college! Those were the days!:)

Alisa said...

I just love Halloween and I love those costumes and you look fantastic Joy!