Sorry I have been such a slacker, but here is Christian on his 4th birthday!!! (November 24) Yikes! I can't believe how big he is getting! We went to Chucky Cheese and he had a riot!!! Then we had blue cupcakes (Well, chocolate cupcakes with blue frosting... love it when they want something simple!) He is such a sweet boy... along with being SOOOOOO funny! He keeps us laughing all the time!! He is SO excited to be a big brother... and I am no longer allowed to tell him he's cute. "I'm NOT cute, I'm 4" is what he tells me! Good thing we have another baby on the way, or else I would be really sad that my baby is such a big boy!! He is FABULOUS, and I can't wait to see what the next four years will bring this kiddo! Happy Birthday Christian!!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christian is 4!!!!
Sorry I have been such a slacker, but here is Christian on his 4th birthday!!! (November 24) Yikes! I can't believe how big he is getting! We went to Chucky Cheese and he had a riot!!! Then we had blue cupcakes (Well, chocolate cupcakes with blue frosting... love it when they want something simple!) He is such a sweet boy... along with being SOOOOOO funny! He keeps us laughing all the time!! He is SO excited to be a big brother... and I am no longer allowed to tell him he's cute. "I'm NOT cute, I'm 4" is what he tells me! Good thing we have another baby on the way, or else I would be really sad that my baby is such a big boy!! He is FABULOUS, and I can't wait to see what the next four years will bring this kiddo! Happy Birthday Christian!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment