Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Twilight
I know, I know... it's taken me forever to post about "THE" Movie. If you don't know what movie I am talking about... uhhh, what rock are you living under??? I didn't take any pictures because I was too excited and worked up to take any. I had my camera with me and everything, and literally forgot it was there! Anyway... I LOVED it! I have only seen it twice though... but it was FABULOUS. Edward and Bella did such a good job... their intensity was PERFECT!! I was very vocal during the Movie... I felt bad for the gals on either side of me! I can't wait to see it again!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok PHEWWW, I thought you didn't see it.--TRAGEDY-- if you didn't. Me and Jacque went the first day. It was fun seeing all the crowds.I refused to read the books but I want to now after watching the movie.
I can't wait to see it again- they say the second time is better than the first. I still will own it no matter what!! I hear New Moon will be out next November!! Count down!
Post a Comment