We had so much fun on St Patrick's Day! We made leprochaun traps for family night, and the leprochauns got loose! They left footprints behind and a rainbow treasure hunt with a real pot of chocolate gold at the end! Those naughty leprochauns turned our milk green! We ate green pancakes for breakfast and just had a "jolly green day!"
My sleepy little leprochaun
5 comments:
That's so fun that you go all out for St. Patrick's Day. I bet the kids had fun, well except for Bella. It looks like she wasn't the happiest camper. She's still cute though!
We're not Irish...so the St. Patrick's thing is kinda lost on us...glad YOU guys had fun though! I even forgot to send Ekena to school with green on...she got pinched and was mad at me all day!
Joy! that blog is so stinkin cute! You do the cutest things with my nieces and nefews. We had a leprechaun at our house leave yummy chocolate gold nuggets. Maybe next year we will have to make a trap to catch him in. And I LOVED!! the footprints!
Joy, you are amazing, your Grandpa Carragher would be very proud. So cute. I'm glad you didn't catch anything, now you'll have another year to have some more fun. Thanks for sharing. How did you make your traps?
The kids are so cute! How are you feeling? We love going all out for St Patty's too.
Post a Comment