Monday, March 2, 2009

2 weeks already

I can't believe my sweet baby Bella is 2 weeks old today! She had her appt and she has regained her birthweight plus three ounces. She is the sweetest baby and only cries when she has a bath or gets her diaper changed. She smiles ALL the time. I have never seen a newborn that smiles as much as she does! She has even giggled a couple of times in her sleep, so she must have happy dreams. We love our sweet baby!



enjoying a nap
Kissy face

Smiley baby


Sweet dreams.




8 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! That last picture looks like Courtney!
She is so sweet. (I love the kissy face)

Biggs Family said...

OH my she is so precious. They change so fast, what a beautiful little girl. I love those pictures of her.

Kelly said...

She is just lovely, Joy! Thanks for posting pics, I have been waiting! How are you all doing with a new little one?! How is home schooling going? Tell Jeff Dana said Congrats, too!!

Coneen said...

Such cute pictures. I miss her and everyone else. Thanks for the update. I'm so glad she is doing so well.
Much Love!

candice said...

She is beautiful Joy. Such cute pics. So glad she's a good little baby for you!

Melissa said...

She looks so cute and healthy! Kaylee just said she looked "tasty", so apparently I need to have a talk with her about not eating babies before our little guy gets here.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joy,
I don't think we ever really met, but I get updates about your family from Joe.
I just stopped by to see if there were any pictures of the baby.
She is soo precious! I love how she is named after two special grandmas. Hope she continues to be a good baby.
Joan Lasura

skinnyphish said...

Congrats guys. She is beautiful.
Jeff, do you do anything besides get your wife pregnant?