Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally

Ok, folks... sorry it has taken me so very long to post pictures of my vacation... life is so busy... anyway here we go. Day one we played in the resort pool...




Ring around the rosie


chillin by the pool



water skiing

















not enjoying the water... she got to love it by the end of our trip, though.






Day 2 we got to see the shuttle launch... it was AWESOME!! I never thought I would get to see one of those in my lifetime.
















oh the places my feet have taken me...






The smoke trail from the rocket




After the launch we went to the beach...












I tried and tried to turn this picture but it won't turn. That is a recurring theme with pictures of her for some reason.


Day 3- Magic Kingdom




Jeff and Bella on "It's a Small World"


Again with the pictures of Bella that won't rotate... I don't know why




Happy Baby



Jessi loving her favorite ride "It's a Small World"


Downtown Disney

Lego Creations



The girls being silly




Jeff getting a caricature drawn.



Disney's Hollywood Studios

Jeff and Bella at the "Toy Story Mania"



The kiddos by Mr Potato Head



The decorations for "Toy Story Mania" were awesome!






Fake snow... the kids thought it was funny.


Animal Kingdom

Lunch at Rain Forest Cafe



Epcot Center

Courtney and the Snow White Topiary




Christian and Grumpy



Jaden and Grumpy



Jessica by Aurora and her Prince.



Daisy Duck



Happy baby (in a picture that still won't rotate)



The fam with the characters from the Hundred Acre Wood



Tinkerbell Topiary from Pixie Hollow



M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E


Everyone loves Minnie Mouse


Donald Duck


Goofy



Little Viking Warriors in Norway


the Girls with Mulan in China


Dancing in the Rain in Italy



Medieval Times

The boys with their swords getting ready to watch "the joust"



The kids with the King and the Princess





The Yellow Knight- he threw flowers to both girls during the tournement.


It was a great vacation! We had so much fun!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Is there anything you didn't get to do in Disney?! That looks so fun! I loved all the pics- and especially the faces of your darlings- they are so cute, Joy, and little Bella is just too sweet. Tell Jeff that Dana would probably never visit Disney, so good for you! Glad you are back and had a great time!!

Tammy said...

How fun!! This looks like the best vacation ever! My kids and I are drooling over the pictures, we've looked at them all 3 times. If I ever go to Rainforest Cafe we HAVE to get that dessert! Thanks for sharing Joy - can't wait to see you in person.

Coneen said...

Thanks for sharing. It was so fun to see everything you did. We can hardly wait to see all of you.

sherry said...

Very cool vacation!! Fun pictures of all your cute kids. Lets us know when you are around Hill again.

Amy said...

That looks like you had a great time. Your family is growing up so fast!

Poppy said...

It looks like you had a great trip...I wanna go too!

jaacs said...

Oh, I'm so jealous!! Those are some great pics you got. Looks like you had a blast!!

Madi said...

That looks like it was so much fun!!!! your kids are adorable!!!

Madi...