Hello everyone! Our life has been so crazy busy, and when I had to choose something in my life that was going to slide, it was the blog! My sweet baby is 2 weeks away from being 6 months old! I can't believe it! She just cut her first tooth, and we just started her on cereal. She's doing pretty well... the only problem is when she wants to put her fingers in her mouth or blow raspberries with a mouth full of cereal! :-) Jaden is about to start kindergarten, and he can't wait! Christian says he wishes he could go to school too... oh well, one more year! the girls are starting Family School this year, which is something I am really excited about. They will go to school 3 hours per day, 4 days per week. (mon,tues, thurs, and fri) They will be doing math, reading, a little science at school, and then homeschool for everything else. I am not looking forward to the amount of driving I will be doing everyday, but I AM looking forward to the little break I will be getting, and all of the super fun experiences the girls will be having. Plus, I think they need a little break from Mommy everyday. Well, I hope everyone is having a great Summer.... almost done, boo hoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So is Jaden going to public school? I have never heard of Family school but it sounds like a nice compromise to doing full home schooling. Bella looks more like Jessica in every picture.
Thanks for the update. I love to see the pictures of everyone. I'm glad things are going well.
Oh my gosh, your life is so exciting!!!! Have fun!!!!
Joy these photos are adorable!! The pool looks really fun and Bella is so cute! I can't believe she's 6 months. Caitlin just cut her first 2 teeth last week. I have to say - it's sad seeing them grow up knowing there's no more! I like Bella's Bumbo, very cute! I can't believe the summer is over either! And I can't wait to hear about how family school goes - I would be very interested/curious about that!
Love how much the kiddos have grown this summer!! Especially little Bella- so cute!!
Thanks for catching us up!!
Post a Comment