



OK. So I am so far behind in my blogging that it's rediculous! It was Courtney's birthday on January the 12th. She is now 10 years old, and I can hardly believe it! Double digits! The big 1-O! She is such a sweetheart and I am so happy to have her in my family! Since she is now 10, we also went and got her a military ID. It's so crazy! She had a great birthday with creme brulee for a birthday cake. She takes after me and doesn't like cake... I was all to happy to make her a creme brulee... it was delicious! Happy Birthday Courtney! I love you!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Courtney! I can't believe you are already 10! YOu are such a great big sister and are drop dead gorgeous! Love you so much! xoxox Aunt TK
10 years old! That is unbelievable. I still think of her as like... 3. :) Courtney you are beautiful. Happy Birthday. You are so grownup - would you just stop.
Post a Comment