

Recently the girl's school had a "Reflections Contest." This is a contest celebrating the arts. Jessica entered a painting she did of a rainbow, and Courtney entered some pictures she took. Well, they each won 2nd place in their respective catagories, and their entries are now going on to the State Level of competition. We are so proud of the 2 of them! Also, Jessica was nominated by her teacher as student of the semester from her class! What a great honor! Congratulations Girls!
3 comments:
Yay for Jessie and Courtney! They are such excellent students! :) Wow! That is so awesome! Congrats girls! Love Aunt TK xooxox
Congratulations Jessie & Courtney! That is amazing. I want to see your stuff! And congrats Jessie on your student of the semester nomination! That is really cool.
Great job girls. I'm so proud of you two. You are both amazing. I love you very much. Grandma Biggs
Post a Comment