Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I guess it's not time yet...

So, after 14 hours of hard contractions last night, and not progressing one I-ota... I am home again. No baby. It is incredibly frustrating. As many of you that have gone through it can atest. Jeff and I have both said, no more induction attempts. Unless she's crowning, we are not going anywhere! So, now we wait. I'll keep everyone posted.

8 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Good Luck Joy! I did 13 hours with induction and ended with a C-section on my 1st, but he was already 10 days late. I REALLY hope you get close to your due date.

sherry said...

Good Luck!!! I hope all goes well and you end up having a two hour labor!! Say hi to your cute kids for me.

Sherry

Coneen said...

She can't stay in there forever, I remember her mother not wanting to come out either. I'm so sorry. I love you! I can hardly wait to see you. One more week. Love Mom

Lauri said...

Well, you wouldn't want her here is she was still "rare". I know how disappointing that is, but she will come when she is ready to. Go get some ice cream or a treat to make you happy in the meantime. See you soon, Bella!

Lauri said...

I mean "IF she was still rare". Spellcheck please/.

Jamie said...

Sheesh Joy...I am so sorry. I know you were so excited to see that cuties little face and give her kisses. Just know I am playing the waiting game too so if you need someone to comiserate (spelling?) with give me a call. Maybe we could both jump on our trampoline?!! What do you say?

Poppy said...

oh man! Looks like you may have a stubborn little girl there! Good luck, I can't wait to hear!

Elizabeth said...

I feel for you. I hated having to come home. Good luck!