Monday, February 2, 2009
Only 9 more to go!
OK. So on Saturday I had contractions for 2 hours, and then they stopped. And then on Sunday I had some more contractions, but they were irregular. I tested positive for the Group B Strep, so my midwife wanted me to come to the hospital to get checked, because once my babies decide to come, they COME FAST. Given that she didn't want me to have the baby before they had a chance to give me the antibiotics.... So we went to the hospital to get checked. I couldn't help getting my hopes up that even if I wasn't in labor they would jsut throw some pit on there and finish the job. No such luck. BUT they DID schedule me to be induced on February the 10th... if I haven't had my baby by then. It's so nice to have a light at the end of the tunnel. It's amazing how much better I feel. I can relax and stop getting excited that every little twinge could be labor. So now, it's just trying to stay busy until then so I don't go crazy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
February 10th is my Birthday!!!!! What a wonderful day to have a baby!!!!! How exciting. It's nice to have a date scheduled.
Good Luck girl! We'll be thinking of you. And think...you'll get to enjoy your little sweety and your own home for Valentines.
We will keep you in our prayers!! Dying to see pics of the little angel!! Good luck!
I HATE it when they send you home. Congratulations on the light at the end of the tunnel.
LOL. 'Put some pit on there'. I love you. You crack me up.
More importantly, Yay for an induction date! I'm super excited for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures!!
I hope she comes before then, but how nice to have a real deadline. It's easier to cope that way. Let me know if there is anything that I can do!
Have they stopped yet? you said i needed to update my blog... Yours is from february.
Post a Comment