Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fourth of July!



Dee and Sara with the Flash Mob!



The Boys' float This Year.


Jaden and Laura from last year

Jaden, Laura, Kim, and Christian from this year


Christian looking a bit like Benjamin Franklin



Jaden all ready to battle those red coats!







Everyone loves Star Wars!



The Girls from this year





The boys enjoying some watermelon in the VIP section after their float finished the parade.


The girls from last year. I couldn't get it to rotate. :-(


While we lived in Las Vegas we were privilieged to be in the 4th of July Parade.  Jeff loved it because with the kids in the parade he could sit in the VIP section where it was covered, air conditioned, and catered with lots of snacks. They were in the parade two years in a row, so I posted pictures from both.  Also, this year some of our friends participated in a flash mob, and Jeff grabbed some pictures!  I walked in the parade with the girls as their "adult chaperone" I used that term loosely! :-) The boys were on a very patriotic float called "Spirit of 1776" while the girls were Hello Kitty with Rachel's Kitchen, this fabulous little cafe in Las Vegas.  Last year they walked with some care bear characters.  We will greatly miss our friends in Las Vegas, and the 4th of July Parade!

No comments: