Sunday, September 2, 2012
Life in Limbo
Here we are in Utah, and I have tons of pictures, only they are not on my computer, and I need to figure out the easiest most convenient way to post several pictures at once. We arrived in Utah on July 31st, and then Jeff and I quickly jumped on a plane to sunny Mexico! After a week there sans children we headed back to Utah and stayed with Jeff's family for 2 weeks. Then on August 29 we moved down to my Mom's house and we will be here until September 5th. We celebrated Jaden's 9th birthday at Hogle Zoo on August 30th and it was so fun to see the new improvements and the baby elephant. The kids have really loved every opportunity to play with their cousins and we are fortunate that Davis County Schools have decided not to start school until the day before we leave for California. I am currently reading up on Thomas Jefferson Education and trying to see if this is the way I want to go when it comes to homeschooling. Hopefully I will have it all figured out by the time we get settled in Monterey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment