Here is sweet baby Bella, 7 weeks old. She gets sweeter by the day. She smiles so much more now... on purpose. I love it. Her eyes are VERY blue and we are hoping that they are going to stay that way.. Courtney and Christian have Hazel eyes, Jessi and Jaden have dark brown like me... so we're hoping that Bella will keep her beautiful Blue eyes and match Daddy.
Looking out the window
5 comments:
I can't believe it has been 7 weeks already!! I love reading about her as she grows- what a fun time this is for her and YOU!!
Thanks for always keeping us updated and for reminding us how time flies!
Cute Cute CUTE? She is so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Much Love
What a cutie!!!
She is so adorable!! I love that you post photos every week so we can watch her grow.
Beautiful! I love the crochet blanket she is lying on.
Post a Comment