Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter! (8 Weeks and Counting!)

Happy Easter! We had a great weekend, starting with coloring eggs on Friday, Bunny Day on Saturday, and then a wonderful Easter Sunday.
Egg Dyeing with Daddy












It was pouring down rain outside, so the Easter Bunny hid the eggs and the baskets inside!

Easter egg Hunt





Bunny Day Nap with Daddy


Easter Sunday Finery

Cute Courtney


Adorable Jessi


Handsome Boy Jaden



Say Cheese! Christian

Beautiful Bella (8 Weeks)


Handsome boys!


Happy Easter!


8 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

So sweet!! Joy your kids are adorable! And so is your husband. Look how cute he is dying eggs with the kids! And Bella - she's so cute, bring her to see me!! :)
(sorry I had to delete my previous comment due to a major spelling typo)

Biggs Family said...

I love the Easter pics, the kids looked so cute in all their Easter clothes. Love it! I am so glad you guys had a great Easter. love ya

Ginny said...

i loooove that last shot! soo cute!!!

Ferguson Family said...

Hey Joy! My baby girl is 8 weeks too! Chloe was born on Feb 12, she was also 20 1/2 inches, and weighed 7 lbs 12oz. Crazy! Check out my bunny pictures. P.S. in case it has been too long this is Amber Dahl now Ferguson ;)

Venzors said...

What a pretty family. I can't believe how Bella has changed and it's only been couple weeks. I like how your kids like the camera

The Little's said...

You have the most gorgeous kids!

Jen said...

So fun! The kids are so cute in their new clothes! Did you paint your kitchen? Looks nice!