Friday, April 3, 2009

Bella's Blessing (6 weeks old)

Ok. Sorry it has taken me so long to get the 6 week "Bella Blog" out. We have had one crazy week! We have had 3 doctor's appointments, stomach flu, and we've been trying to get back onto our regular schedule with school and house cleaning... but at long last here is Bella at 6 weeks, AND her beautiful blessing day! We were really lucky to have my brother Jon and his wife TK and their cute kiddos (one of which I had yet to see!) come visit for the blessing! We had soooo much fun! The kids had a blast, and we were really happy that they had a chance to get to know eachother better!


Getting the last few minutes of beauty sleep before her big day!
Beautiful Bella!
Peaceful dreams



Tired of pictures!


Proud Papa!
Me again!
We are a happy family!
All the kids (minus the babies)

Chillin with Aunt TK


Dog pile on Uncle Jon! (I told him not to lay down on the floor!)


Bella and Luke

All the kids on our visit to Old Town

7 comments:

skinnyphish said...

Very Cute! your hair is short Joy. Looks great. Let it grow now.
Jon-Burn the jean shorts. oops That was rude. I have been watching to much Simon on American Idol.

Tammy said...

Joy so so cute! Bella is too. She looked beautiful in her blessing dress and I LOVE the flower. How do you make those cute nylon stretchy headbands? You guys looked like you had so much fun!! I'm so jealous. We missed you guys. Give your cute girls, and boys a kiss from me!!

Kelly said...

What a beauty! Gorgeous dress and darling headband!

Biggs Family said...

Yeah for pictures, I blogged our trip today too. We had such a great time. The pictures of Bella our beautiful! WE miss you guys already!

Coneen said...

The pictures are wonderful. Bella is beautiful. The head band with the flower is very cute. It was so fun to see all the kids and you too. I'm so glad that Jon and Tk and kids were able to be there. I'm so glad you had such a good time together. Love to everyone.

The Little's said...

I love the blessing dress!

Venzors said...

What a sweet baby. She looks so cute? How do you keep the headband on? I love all the kids picture and your boys matching sweaters. And for Curtis I think he is watching What Not To Wear but doesn't want to admit it.