My sweet baby Bella is nine weeks old! I have a really great friend who is building up her portfolio and asked if she could please take some pictures of my beautiful baby... ummmm, yes! She is amazing... and I can't express how wonderful she is! Thanks Holly for all of your hard work, you are the best! So, for Bella's nine week pictures go look at Holly's blog:
www.naturallysweetphotography.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Joy - Oh my stink'n cute!! These photos are beautiful!! What an amazing talent your friend has, not to mention what a beautiful baby you have. Those photos were incredible. You must have had SO much fun!
very sweet. I don't know how you will choose which ones to frame, way to cute.
Oh my goodness!! The cutest pictures I have ever seen. She is an amazing photographer but she had the most beautiful model to work with!
Oh Wow! I loved them all, I had similar pictures done of Luke. But man oh man Bella is gorgeous in every shot. I just love that baby! So sweet! Thanks for sharing.
I can't believe she got the sleeping smile. That is my favorite smile. She is so beautiful. I love the mommy and baby pics.
Wow! I love the photos! I really wish I would have done that kind of thing with my kids...she's a real talent! How exciting!
SOme of the cutest poses I have ever seen! So fun!!
You look great!!
Holy crap, those are the cutest pictures ever! And I am so proud of your friend and her for paying tribute to Twilight in one of them. She is well on her way to being a vamp-lover. I love the one where she is smiling in her sleep too. I got after Kaylee for saying she was going to eat her in the last pics you sent, but now I'm thinking I feel a little hungry...
She is such a little doll. Love it!
Hey, send me an email sometime so I can invite you to our blog: welcome2us@hotmail.com
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment